Give Your Smile A Whole New Look With Veneers
How porcelain veneers from your Lawrence dentist can help your smile
Do you wish you had a whole new smile with beautiful, perfect white teeth? Instead, is your smile stained, with teeth that are chipped or worn from aging? It’s time to change all that and discover how porcelain veneers can help your smile. You deserve to look your best and that begins with your smile. Dr. Paul D. Herrera at Rockledge Dentistry in Lawrence, Kansas wants to show you why porcelain veneers are the modern, high-tech way to give your smile a whole new look.
When you choose porcelain veneers, you have chosen a versatile solution to fix major and minor problems with your front teeth. Dr. Herrera wants you to know porcelain veneers can correct teeth that are:
- Heavily discolored from medications or genetics
- Darkly stained and yellowed from smoking or drinking
- Gapped or spaced unevenly from genetics
- Severely worn and chipped or cracked from aging and overuse
Dr. Herrera wants you to think of porcelain veneers for a special event like a wedding, reunion, or even an important job interview. There’s nothing quite as important as a great smile to make a great impression. You can have a whole new smile quickly and easily, just when you need it.
Porcelain veneers are a wonderful solution with many benefits. Dr. Herrera wants you to know porcelain veneers are:
- Very natural-looking, because they are made of translucent porcelain
- Permanent, because with proper care they can last for many years
- Stain-resistant, because porcelain doesn’t pick up stains like your natural teeth
- Conservative, because Dr. Herrera only needs to remove a minimal amount of tooth structure
It’s time for you to get the smile you’ve been waiting for with porcelain veneers. Give your smile a whole new look by calling Dr. Paul D. Herrera at Rockledge Dentistry in Lawrence, Kansas. Porcelain veneers are an investment you are making in yourself, and you deserve to get the best return on your investment, so call Dr. Herrera today!